“Better making $2 boxed pizza at home!”
Review of Louie-G's Pizza

Louie-G's Pizza
Ranked #44 of 95 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Description: Family vibe downstairs with great pizza, wings, burgers and more. Cozy upstairs lounge with full bar. We deliver too!
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Diner, joint style place. Good sized menu. That said....the pizza was awful-greasy-not tasty-just horrible! The price was not even in line with the total lack of quality. No wonder it was so empty.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Family went on Saturday evening waitress was very efficient and the food was very good.All you can eat shrimp was delish

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Got delivery to a local hotel. Felt like the only place open after dark. Delivered hot, and exactly as requested. Greasier than I prefer, but still tasty.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We called our pizza in to go. The wait was a little longer than they said it would be, but when was oddwe got the pizza home, it was very tasty. We ordered a pineapple, can bacon and jalepeno. Was just what the doctor ordered. They don't have to go cups for drinks which I thought was a little odd, but I guess most people dine in for this establishment. The gal running the register wAs very kind and got me a kid cup full of ice which is all I wanted was a cup of ice. We were staying in Oak Harbor for the weekend and I just needed some ice for my drink when we got back to our place. Overall it's a decent pizza, not the best I've ever had, but I would return if ever back on the island.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Wings were tiny and waaaay overpriced. The pizza we had made us wish we hadn't. The service was also very very slow. I am not sure why anyone would want to go there other than to have a beer.