“Normal Wedny's Food but SLOW Service”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #44 of 98 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Reviewed 30 July 2017

If you pull up to this Wendy's and there is no drive-thru line, you are the chosen one. Every time we drive by, or come here, there is at last 8-10 cars in line. The food is average Wendy's food, I like the chicken pesto salad they have. Please just improve the service. It's a good day if you make it though Drive-Thru within 30 minutes.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Ouch ..this place needs to be torn down and built a new. The burger was bland the fries cold and the service slow.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We stopped by this place on the way to the hospital in Coupeville because it is conveniently located. However, when you stop at a fast food place you expect it to be fast. It took over 20 minutes for us to make it through the drive-thru line. I do understand that the line was long. BUT, when we finally made it up the front of the line we noted that the staff took exceedingly too long for both the car in front of us as well as with us. It was clearly the reason why it was taking too long on the general whole. And there was no explainable reason other than inside they just seemed to have laidback attitudes, wanted to chat with each other more than do their jobs, and they clearly have forgotten the whole point of a fast food restaurant is for it to be FAST.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Standard Wendy's with adequate dining area. Not the cleanest, but seemed ok for a to-go order. I ordered inside and it took a while to get my order. Conventiently located off State highway 20.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I really started becoming a Wendy's fan when I started coming by after getting off the Island Transit Route 1 bus. It's a great place with great, addictive lemonade; awesome hospitality and the burgers & fries go down great. Combined with all of this, I have started prioritizing going to Wendy's franchises and highly recommend this franchise.