“Decent place to get ice cream cakes ”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Oak Harbor
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I like to get my ice cream cakes from here for special occasions or birthdays. The staff is usually pretty friendly. They do have a really nice selection of ice cream also. Prices are reasonable too.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Met our ice cream need but did not go back. Portions were average. Location is good and easy to find.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I stopped here for nostalgic reasons, remembering Baskin Robins from my childhood. The service was good and the shake was great!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Great variety and good ice cream. Good parking and great customer service. It is a typical B &R. That is about all I can say.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

It's a small ice cream shop, but very good. We had a couple sundaes and they were tasty and more than we could eat. I also ordered an ice cream cake from them, which was a crowd pleaser.