“Excellent staff”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Just another Starbucks, however the staff made this place stand out to me. Shout out to the manager, Nathan Jones. The place was slammed and the gal in front of me had no clue where she was or what she wanted. I was impressed with the patience shown to her by the gal taking her order. It was good for me to slow down a moment and not get bent out of shape about someone needing an education about what Starbucks has to offer. Got my coffee and was on my way.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Every major store chain has one in it now, but I prefer the stand alone, you can sit in or out and relax a little, or blow through with your car. The pumpkin spice can never be beat...but they are limited on the hot late varieties and forget anything sugar free other than carmel late. Oh well, the good with the bad.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Starbucks is never my choice for a snack stop. The coffee is only ok. I can never get inspired by any of the eats in the case. It just isn't an exciting place to stop.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

What is left to say about Starbucks? Once you get past the corporate sameness of the stores, it comes down to people and service. This one waffles badly on both. Sometimes I've had excellent service, cheerful and efficient, even when it was busy. And sometimes I've had slooooow service, even when I was only the second person in the joint! The one constant seems to be the flies. I'm not a super picky person. I realize a fly or two will whisk in. But I'm talking major fly attack, every time we've been in! In the summertime the gnats are pretty bad. So we usually just go through the drive-thru, which is usually fast. I will say that this location had the Xmas cups long after the one down by Safeway was out.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I decided to order my beverage in person rather than use the drive thru or order online. I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. One of the young ladies showed me how to do a mobile order and explained the Starbucks rewards system and best of all my beverage was very good.