“Good Teriyaki! Nice service”

Teriyaki Time Season II
Ranked #47 of 98 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I had the beef and it was tender.My wife had the Unagi and it was proper.I would eat here again and the sushi bar looked legit.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Typical small restaurant and my Terryaki chicken was good, however, we ordered pot stickers for my 1 1/2 yr old grandsons and they weren't delivered until we were actually getting up to leave. They forgot our drinks, they forgot sweet and sour sauce I asked for, they didn't bring the bill, I had to go to the registered ask. All in all not such a great place!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I've eaten here a few times. The food is always fresh and well prepared. The restaurant is clean and the service friendly. It's not a fancy place, but the food is good and the prices fair. Overall a good option for teriyaki.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Big portions, fast service and speedy take out. Price of food is easy on the pocketbook.
Seating is spacious and comfortable enough for medium size family or friends to gather.
Good parking available.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

My wife, 10 year old daughter and I stopped here for dinner while camping at the Naval Air Station RV park which is about 15 minutes away. My Korean wife loves to stop at these kind of places once in a while. My daughter's favorite is fried rice. We ordered California Rolls, Mongolian Beef, Honey Garlic Chicken, Chicken Fried Rice and Seafood Stir Fry. The fried rice did not have much taste. The Mongolian Beef was chewy, not tender and did not have a bed of crunch noodles, nor were peppers present....was not really Mongolian Beef. The fried rice was truly tasteless and my daughter did not eat it. The Honey Garlic Chicken was OK but not great. My wife did not like the seafoo stir fry at all. From the time we ordered we were served in less than 10 minutes...might indicate why the food was not so great. The waitress was really nice. The price you pay for OK food is a little high. Overall we were disappointed in the quality of the taste of food. As my wife is Asian we eat mostly Asian food and this place is definitely not authentic. They open at 11 AM.