“Great Place”

Trapper's Sushi - North Bend
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in North Bend
Description: Trapper's Sushi North Bend. Local Japanese chain featuring cooked dishes, specialty rolls & an all-you-can-eat sushi deal. Leave Feedback for our North Bend location and a member of the Management team will contact you. 320 SW Mt. Si Blvd, North Bend, WA.
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My family frequents Trappers when the appetite calls for really good Sushi. The kids love the various rolls, and the service is always top notch. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for an alternative to North Bend fast food outlets.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Really wanted Sushi in Seattle but everything was in the scary parts of downtown or too expensive. We decided to check out Snoqualmie Falls and lookedfor something to eat near there. Luckily this gem popped up and we tried it out. The nigiri portions are huge and thick! So scrumptious!! The rolls were amazing!! Staff was insanely friendly!! I wish they were in my town. I'd literally eat there everyday! Thanks guys!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

We saw good reviews of this place, but it didn't look like much from the outside. Trust me, it's worth checking out. Seaweed salad, gyoza, firecracker salmon roll, spicy tuna roll. Everything was really, delicious. Price was very reasonable too. Go during happy hour (even on weekends) and the price is even better.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for good quality sushi in a pleasant environment at a good value, you will find all of that at Trappers sushi in North Bend. The staff are friendly -- they keep the restaurant clean and the food comes out fast and correct. We love the sashimi and their tempura vegetables. The rolls are made with skill by the chefs -- beautiful and delicious. They have all-you-can-eat and happy hour specials -- depending on the day and time. Bravo Trapper's!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

My wife and I frequently go here for lunch. It's quick, easy, and always good. I'm no sushi expert but their menu seems a little unorthodox compared to traditional sushi fare. That being said it's fun, contemporary, and always good.