“Come Hungry!”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We stopped in here for breakfast one day while on vacation in the area. There were 5 of us including 2 children, service was fast and friendly. We ordered typical breakfast fair, the portions were huge! My husband and I split a egg and potato dish with jalapenos, I am not kidding you even the half orders were over-sized but good. The kids enjoyed their eggs and my daughter had the buckwheat pancakes (huge) and enjoyed those. Try it I think you will like it.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

After a day of hiking around Snoqualmie and driving around to Twin Peak filming locales with some friends, we had to make a stop at Twede's. For a Twin Peaks fan it is way cool that it looks like it did in the show. It is sadly missing a jutebox for Audrey, but it does have neat memorabilia in the back near the bathroom. The staff wear Twin Peaks t-shirts and they have some photos of the show on the wall without windows. We did not experiene any issues with service. We were there mid afternoon so it was after the lunch crush before dinner. There were quite a few people in there though including a party of six who came in right after us. They ordered lunch and seemed to enjoy their huge portions of food. We all though maybe we should have come here for lunch. It looked great. We did the Twin Peaks musts: coffee and pie. I got a delicious rootbeer float as I am not a big fan of cherry pie in general. I grew up on my grandma's fantastic, homemade apple pies and I guess I never diversified. I did try some of my husband's pie and it wasn't terrible. I wouldn't liken it to a freezer isle pie. My husband and our two friends really liked their pie and they are cherry pie people. We drank the coffee black like Agent Cooper and it was pretty strong and tasty. Overall, it was a fun stop for Twin Peaks fans.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

TBH- not the best cherry pie and the service was horrible! My family and I came here on our quest for a Twin Peaks experience. However, I would have been happier just to drive by and check it off my list. The waitress we had didn't even acknowledge us, and the guy who cleared the plates asked how the pie was and then proceeded to tell us that he doesn't like pie based on his experience with a Thanksgiving dinner when the family member across from him ate too much and then vomited. NOT something you want to hear after eating SUBPAR food. I had the Twin Peaks burger- pressed burger patties- nothing special! The fries were just ok. My daughter had a salad with grilled chicken which was just lettuce with sliced tomatoes with chicken. And then we split the cherry pie. It is not "where cherry pies go to die" and who puts soft serve ice cream on pie? I've been to diners with outstanding food- this was NOT one of them. The place was not clean or kept up, and Norma would have been mortified with the urine all over the bathroom floors (Men's and Women's!) Do yourself a favor, just drive by and savor the memories from the show- Don't go inside!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Definitely get the great cup of coffee and cherry pie. I also got the small Greek salad. It was packed but we sat at the counter and had wonderful service and a very fun time. There is a map of sites to see for Twin peaks fans. My husband had the chicken wings and described them as - I forget I got them . I had one and it was good. We were tired when we stopped but glad we did. The coffee was very good. Oh yeah - my husband just remembered he had cocunut cream pie and rated it delicious. He felt it was expensive but I thought it was worth every penny. Parking was tough and what I believe was a local was beeping at me ( big white truck). I am not sure why he beeped but something I was doing mad him mad. Drive carefully as there as a lot of traffic.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

The service and food (except for the cherry pie) were mediocre, but it doesn't really matter because I assume everyone goes there for the Twin Peaks experience. It was ridiculously expensive, but again - Twin Peaks-effect. I wouldn't ever go again for anything other than the pie. Portions were nice and large.