“Great pasta!”

Il Paesano Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Awesome porcini pappardelle! Great service. Family friendly too- butter noodles & pizza were a hit with the kids!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We went here for dinner. The food was so delicious! The staff were amazing. A small restaurant but so worth the wait. We are going here again!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

5.0 star rating 2/20/2017
We just got back from eating at Il Paesano for my husband's birthday and it was phenomenal. We had the calamari and meatball appetizers, both were wonderful. The meatballs were moist and flavorful with just the right amount of sauce. The calamari was in a marinara sauce, very unique and it was great. I had the spinach salad with pear and gorgonzola topped with grilled chicken and although it was a simple salad, it tasted fantastic. I also had the minestrone soup which was excellent. My son had the lasagna, which he loved, and my husband had a 1/2 order of the spaghetti and the filet mignon because he couldn't decide which he wanted :) The filet he was able to cut with his fork, it was so tender. One of the best steaks he's had. And wonderful spaghetti. We ended the night with the chocolate gelato truffle. I had one bite, as did my son, we were both too full for more, but my husband finished it up and it was awesome. And to make a wonderful dinner even better, the service was spot on. My water glass never hit empty and the courses came out in just the perfect amount of time. Once we were finished, the plates were taken away very quickly. The waitress was delightful. We will definitely be coming back again and again.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Excellent italian food, even if it weren't in the food wasteland out this way. Very, very good food. Haven't had anything I didn't love and the service has been good, too! It's a nice space as well. Do yourself a favor and get a pizza or calzone along with your dinner.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We visited in the first month or two after opening. The location is small, and unfortunately the door opens and allows drafts directly in to the dining area. Food was very good, starting with bread. Entrees were filling without being too huge. There was a mishap with our orders taking much longer than tables around us. Definitely will be back.