“Still the best clam chowder & lunch viee”

Ivar's Mukilteo Landing
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mukilteo Speedway
Transit: Whidbey Island Ferry, Sound transit light rail, Metro busses.
Description: This location is temporarily closed. Stay tuned for more information for when we'll re-open. Ivar’s Mukilteo Landing is pleasantly situated on the water next to the ferry dock in historic Mukilteo, just 30 minutes north of Seattle. From the scenic dining room and outside deck, you can watch the ferries come and go as you enjoy mouth-watering seafood and a wide assortment of Ivar's famous original recipe entrees and many other Northwest favorites. Ivar's Mukilteo Landing is open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Ivar's at the Mulkilteo Ferry Landing may be the best place in the world to have a lazy lunch watching the ferries come and go. The clam chowder may also be the best in the world. I think the only person that I ever met that did not like it here was my second wife, but she is history, and I have been back several times for much better visits. It is always great the leave bad memories in the past.

It can be crowded her for lunch. I suggest arriving at 11 AM so that you can get a window table.

So next time you are in Seattle, put Ivar's Mulkilteo on your to do list. You will be really happy you did.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (976)

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I had some problem finding my way in. There is a walk up "fish bar" with minimal seating. After a few minutes someone directed me to the dining room around the side. It is a pleasant setting with a nice view if you are near a window overlooking the water. I had the baked halibut which was tasty, but not exceptional, and which was pricey in my view at $35 a la carte. The service was good and I did enjoy my dinner, but nothing I would consider exceptional.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Service was excellent . I had halibut and it was cooked perfectly. Draft beer from Seattle was wonderful. We will return
next trip. Sent by relatives who call it their favorite Ivars.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Very good fish. Prices a little higher but worth it. Beautiful water view. Excellent setting for a nice occasion.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Visiting Mukilteo this week and after a great walk along the lighthouse stopped in at Ivar's Mukilteo Landing and had the Halibut and Chips, just great!