“Great burgers”
Review of Shake 'N Go - CLOSED

Shake 'N Go
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Very large and delicious burger and fries. My family also enjoyed the shakes. We would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

They had good hamburgers but since they were sold they have completely gone down hill. The staff barely talks to you except to take your order and deliver it to you.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

I ordered their fish and chips and they were really good. They have "wraps", which is what my son always gets--he loves them. Very clean restaurant, and friendly staff. We would heartedly recommend Shake 'N Go, to travelers.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

This is a family friendly fast food burger place with grilled to order burgers, and hand made shakes. We stopped for lunch, the place was full, but the service still speedy and friendly. Once again a burger and shake as good as the Beale Air Force Base Bowling Alley ( Phenominal!)

Reviewed 17 March 2015

This is my husband's answer to "honey, it's your turn to fix dinner" and it's a great answer! We have been going here since they opened, maybe 3 or 4 years, because their burgers are the next best thing to home grilled. Not too sure I like the recent change to cottage fries but the new buns are a vast improvement.