“Solid choice for lunch”

Ranked #4 of 133 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Skagit River Brewery is Skagit Valley’s Original Brewery with real food! Now featuring a Tap House and Full Bar.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had the nachos and pizza. Both were excellent choices. Average prices. The staff was very friendly and gave god information on local places to visit during the tulip festival.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I have been here a couple times. We love the local beers and their pizza is good. Their menu has some good options from tacos to hamburgers to sandwiches. It has a cool downtown Mount Vernon feel which is fun. Parking can be frustrating but worth it.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

My husband and I planned to eat a pizza here after eating reviews on another place. Glad we came here. We had not been here for a long time. When we walked in, we were told to sit anywhere so my husband decided to sit in the bar area. Angela was quick to come over. We knew what we wanted right away so she got our pizza order in..Padilla Bay Pizza (14.95). My husband was still deciding what he wanted to drink so she came back shortly to see if we had decided. I ordered the special Apricot Margarita (8.00) and my husband ordered the Winterfest Brown Ale (5.00). Pizza came out quickly and was very good, a bit small then what we are used to but all in all, good and filling. Unfortunately the dessert menu had way too many good things to choose from but the Chocolate mousse cake caught my eye and I did not want to share (7.00). My husband ordered the carrot cake (7.00). Both were excellent. I would go here again.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Whether heading north or south along I-5, Skagit River Brewery is a family friendly place to grab an awesome lunch, dinner or snack. The clam chowder was awesome, along with the pizza and burgers. Don't forget locally brewed beer and root beer for the kids!! We've been coming here for years and they never disappoint.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Very cool old building in downtown Mount Vernon. They have a great selection of BBQ and delicious local beer. Only issue was it was really cold in there lol brrr. Highly recommend.