See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The attraction was that this place was waterfront for two nights while travelling on business. I would best describe it as a motel that is past its used by date and no attempt is being made to maintain it to even a minimum level if tidiness, cleanliness and maintenance. The first room had a really funky smell, quite awful, like a strong cleaner smell. I arrived quite late. The staff customer service was not welcoming. The shower didn't work at all ! and I couldn't get the TV to work. In the morning I went to the office and explained what the problems were and was told to "come back later and we might be able to move you" - I said "maybe you can refund me the second night and I'll go somewhere else" which prompted them to suddenly find another room. The door to get into this unit was damaged and I had to lift it to even open it. Not secure at all. The tiny shower worked (shower head almost falling off) but the unit had the same awful smell and so many signs of poor maintenance (too many to list). The motel is next to the waterfront but I wouldn't rate the lake. The water quality is poor with a lot of weed and sediment - also a lot of ducks polluting the water - and its infested with jet skis and noisy boats - so not safe to go for a long swim. I have seen others state that you get what you pay for but really..... this is right up there with the worst I have stayed in.

Stayed: June 2018
K p, Public Relations Manager at Lakeshore Inn Water-front Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

We are sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectation. We are under new management as of this fall and hope you'll reconsider us for future travels to Moses Lake. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I can honestly say when I reserved this location I knew it wasn't going to be high end or even in the middle. This place has fantastic potential...... however as already stated by other, uneven stairs (lawsuite waiting to happen), single pane windows, AC won't let you go below 68 degrees, no ice machine, freezer needed defrosting so I could freeze some water and NO functioning pool! Also, beds were very firm and pillows lacking in fluff. I wish they would remove the pic of the pool, thought I might get to go swimming after a very long day on the road. The docks are tilting and I would consider unsafe to walk on. I do not like being charged at by the dog. Big shepard and not under voice command. Owner apologized for the dog's behavior.

Only saving grace was a fantastic sunset pic.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tina T

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This was a quaint little place. Right on the water with dock access. Lake views. Nicely landscaped. Helpful and friendly staff.
What I loved most about this place was the feel that I was in another place. Very much reminded me of enjoyable stays in Central America

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

At $150/night, it was expensive, but was the only room left in town. There was some concert going on apparently. But we needed a place to catch a little sleep on a late night drive from Edmonds to Coeur d'Alene, and it did the trick.

The place says that it's under new management, though, and I didn't find it to be as dirty as some reviewers have reported. And they have bottled water for guests — a nice touch.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank claidheamdanns
Reviewed 29 May 2017

This is an older Inn how ever it is kept up well and the staff are AWESOME. Our room was very clean and they had turned the AC on before our arrival so our room was comfortable. Yes the rooms are a little dated but who cares. they have lake access and both parking lots have security cameras and the grounds are kept up nicely. I definitely recommend this place and plan on staying here again the next time I am in Moses Lake. Thanks for an enjoyable stay :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family