“You get what you pay for- not much”
Review of Lakeshore Inn

Lakeshore Inn
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Moses Lake
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I can honestly say when I reserved this location I knew it wasn't going to be high end or even in the middle. This place has fantastic potential...... however as already stated by other, uneven stairs (lawsuite waiting to happen), single pane windows, AC won't let you go below 68 degrees, no ice machine, freezer needed defrosting so I could freeze some water and NO functioning pool! Also, beds were very firm and pillows lacking in fluff. I wish they would remove the pic of the pool, thought I might get to go swimming after a very long day on the road. The docks are tilting and I would consider unsafe to walk on. I do not like being charged at by the dog. Big shepard and not under voice command. Owner apologized for the dog's behavior.

Only saving grace was a fantastic sunset pic.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This was a quaint little place. Right on the water with dock access. Lake views. Nicely landscaped. Helpful and friendly staff.
What I loved most about this place was the feel that I was in another place. Very much reminded me of enjoyable stays in Central America

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

At $150/night, it was expensive, but was the only room left in town. There was some concert going on apparently. But we needed a place to catch a little sleep on a late night drive from Edmonds to Coeur d'Alene, and it did the trick.

The place says that it's under new management, though, and I didn't find it to be as dirty as some reviewers have reported. And they have bottled water for guests — a nice touch.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2017

This is an older Inn how ever it is kept up well and the staff are AWESOME. Our room was very clean and they had turned the AC on before our arrival so our room was comfortable. Yes the rooms are a little dated but who cares. they have lake access and both parking lots have security cameras and the grounds are kept up nicely. I definitely recommend this place and plan on staying here again the next time I am in Moses Lake. Thanks for an enjoyable stay :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank SteveR717
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Firstly, I read previous reviews of the place before booking and took heed to some of the warnings. I needed a place close to the Gorge Amphitheater and this filled that need. It is right off of the highway, which was convenient. There is a lake but the weather wasn't as great as expected for the time of year. The front desk girl was sweet and she was the only one I encountered for my 4 day stay. I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to watch the Big 10 college football station on Direct TV my first night.
I brought my own towel and face cloth because I read about stained towels and that was accurate. I'm not sure why an establishment would keep stained towels. The same for the bedding. The comforter was thin, torn, and had various stains. I brought my own throw blanket for the concert and used that to sleep under. They really should invest in new bedding and linens. I might have rated higher had it not been for that. Also, the doors use actual keys and there are no deadbolts, so you could easily get broken into. The lot is very small and unpaved. It cannot accommodate the amount of guests at capacity. It is a non smoking motel, which was nice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarah A
K p, Front Office Manager at Lakeshore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Sarah, Thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts with us. We really appreciate your review and will work hard to make your next stay pleasant with the accommodations you are looking for.