See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2017

This is an older Inn how ever it is kept up well and the staff are AWESOME. Our room was very clean and they had turned the AC on before our arrival so our room was comfortable. Yes the rooms are a little dated but who cares. they have lake access and both parking lots have security cameras and the grounds are kept up nicely. I definitely recommend this place and plan on staying here again the next time I am in Moses Lake. Thanks for an enjoyable stay :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank SteveR717
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Firstly, I read previous reviews of the place before booking and took heed to some of the warnings. I needed a place close to the Gorge Amphitheater and this filled that need. It is right off of the highway, which was convenient. There is a lake but the weather wasn't as great as expected for the time of year. The front desk girl was sweet and she was the only one I encountered for my 4 day stay. I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to watch the Big 10 college football station on Direct TV my first night.
I brought my own towel and face cloth because I read about stained towels and that was accurate. I'm not sure why an establishment would keep stained towels. The same for the bedding. The comforter was thin, torn, and had various stains. I brought my own throw blanket for the concert and used that to sleep under. They really should invest in new bedding and linens. I might have rated higher had it not been for that. Also, the doors use actual keys and there are no deadbolts, so you could easily get broken into. The lot is very small and unpaved. It cannot accommodate the amount of guests at capacity. It is a non smoking motel, which was nice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Sarah A
K p, Front Office Manager at Lakeshore Inn Water-front, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Sarah, Thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts with us. We really appreciate your review and will work hard to make your next stay pleasant with the accommodations you are looking for.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The room was clean with good beds. Employees were friendly. It seemed odd, though, to have a phone book with no in-room phone. My son and I stayed for two nights and were satisfied with the room. There was easy access from the freeway.

Room Tip: Lake view from second floor
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Wanted to be on the water affordably...the grounds are beautiful with picnic tables everywhere, a fabulous view of the lake from the 2nd floor, lake access, tired chic building, and handily, right along I90. Last night the night manager came to my room to ask if I wanted a fan, as she noticed that I didn't have the AC on! How thoughtful!!
Its a motel, its waterfront, its just off I90.....its good!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

First of all, they lost our reservation. Smells like stale cigarettes. The exterior is just gross, covered in cobwebs and chipped paint. The sidewalks and stairs are uneven. The tenants looked like the bottom of the barrel tweakers. Did not feel safe. Don't stay here.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple