“If You're Not Full, You're Not Trying”

Supper China Buffet
Ranked #55 of 91 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

There's something for everyone at v Super China Buffet. You don't even have to like Chinese. Like pizza? They've got it. Like shrimp? Yup, plenty of that too.

Service may not be great but it's decent. There are always folks there attesting to the value and food.

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate

Reviewed 2 April 2018

On our way out, after being seated in the very back, we watched a worker poor a bucket of silver wear out that had noodles and food falling out as well, then he wrapped these up in napkins like they were clean!!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is a great buffet style restaurant with lots of codices to pick from with just a lttle of this and a little of that you just ate 2 plate fulls . It seems very popular and i enjoyed the the food .

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I would say this would be the Asian equivalent of oriental "fast-food" mediocre at best... large variety... but nothing to bring you back for more... if you are hungry for a quick asian meal, and not to particular about flavor, this will be an okay place to eat.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The staff is rude. They made me feel uncomfortable. The lunch buffet was just average, nothing special. They never once came and filled my water glass. They walked by and looked at me. It was odd. I am not fat or an ignorant person. I travel on my job and have been to buffets all over the country. The hibachi was the best bet. Fill your plate and have them cook it. I had beef and It was tender, but the beef on the buffet was chewy. I am amazed at some of the orientals that come over here open up a buffet and just don't do a very good job at it. I don't even think they have any restaurant experience. They should not even be in the business. Also the chairs were so worn out they should not have been used. I will never go back to this place.