“Delicious”

The Dashing Dutchman
Ranked #7 of 77 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My friends and I love to have lunch here. I love the African Peanut Soup and the black and blue sandwich. The service was good.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This place is fantastic. I had the roast beef sandwich on rye with the Gorgonzola and garlic sauce. So delicious. House salad was wonderful as well. Highly recommend this for a unique lunch.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Very good sandwich. But it would be better if it was toasted. But I will go there for lunch now that I know it is there.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

If you want a good sandwich, and good soups (try the African peanut soup- warmly spiced and delicious (ask for a sample if you are leery).

A good variety of sandwiches, the salads are phenomenal the house salad is my favorite! The Reuben is very good. Don't expect a ton of meat, the sandwiches are well balanced in my opinion.

Pick this small shop over Sub, Jimmy, and even J. Mike's ( my favorite Sub shop)...

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Well, ordered to go and once I got back to work my order was messed up... so it didn't hit the spot, oh well...... I really wanted what i ordered, can't win them all

Been to The Dashing Dutchman? Share your experiences!