“The best”
Review of PHO Thanh Na

PHO Thanh Na
Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 29 December 2016

The best Pho ever! Love this restaurant. Great quality, great price and always consistent! Great option for take out too. Fast service and good food.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

The food was alright, nothing to write home about. The serving sizes were good and the service was fast.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I are from Hawaii and eat pho often. We were so surprised to see this Pho restaurant in Monroe and very close to our hotel.
We had reservations about eating there at first thinking how good can this place be. Let me assure you, it is very, very good. It is authentic
Vietnamese food. We all ordered pho soup and an order of the crispy spring rolls. Everything was just delicious.
Restaurant is very clean and service is efficient. Prices very reasonable.
Fills up quick during lunch.
Will definitely be back on our next visit.

1  Thank 520cherylt
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick snack that turned into lunch. The service was quick and friendly. A family had suggested a dish to try, which I did, number 15 on the menu. The salad rolls and egg rolls were quite good. The presentation was also nice.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I like Pho, especially chicken or "Pho Ga". This was far and away the best ever. An incredibly good broth, lots of noodles, bean sprouts, jalapeno pepper slices, and more. It was a BIG bowl, too. I ate with chopsticks to get the noodles all rolled up. The broth remained warm to the end and it was all I could do to finish it because of the size of the bowl. My wife had the beef or "Pho Ba". You can have your meat braised before adding to the soup to any degree you like. It was a nice location, lots of customers, and nice friendly service. We will be back.

Been to PHO Thanh Na? Share your experiences!