“Classic”

Jeno's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The food there is very good. You do have to remember that it's cash only. They have an ATM inside if you forget. I love to have the Baked Spaghetti. There pizza is also one of peoples favorites. The servings are very generous.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Not really impressed. We've heard for years that jenos is bomb. Honestly nothing on the menu really jumped out at me. The cheesy bread was just that- melted cheese on bread. The meat sauce was good. But for what we paid for 3 people, the food wasn't good enough for me to go back.... Also, rum and cokes were horrible- tasted like watered down seltzer water and rum, no coke flavor at all.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Friendly and accommodating staff. Good pizza at a great price point. I love the funky atmosphere. It's a good place to stop heading down fro the mountain.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Our experience dining here was excellent. I ordered the sausage lasagna and was wonderful. Plenty of real italian sausage and cheese. Sauce was awesome. Cant believe I ate the whole plate. Came with toasted garlic bread too. The baked spagetti was also a hit. This place bas been in Monroe for years. Dont miss out!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Could not feel anything authentic Italian. Ribs were pretty good but lasagna has nothing similar with lasagna. No salads or veggies at all: meat, pasta, cheese. No soups that time.

They DO NOT not accept cards. It was a weird surprise for us. Completely confused. This is a restaurant on a main street.

Been to Jeno's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!