“Best Ever”
Review of Manse Teriyaki

Manse Teriyaki
Ranked #28 of 77 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 19 June 2016

This is the absolute best teriyaki place in Snohomish county. A friendly staff and fast service. Love their sauce. Spicy beef is to die for.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

My kids have been here many times, but this was my first visit. The food was good, and I would go there again. I didn't have the chance to try eveything, but what I had was good. The owners were very nice, and the place was busy, but the wait for our food was short. The prices were reasonable, a great alternative to fast food. This is located in a strip mall, next to a grocery outlet store, so it's a little hidden. This place is worth a stop if you are in the area.

Been to Manse Teriyaki? Share your experiences!