“Great Customer Service”
Review of Big Daddy John's - CLOSED

Big Daddy John's
Reviewed 26 June 2017

They go out of your way to make you feel welcome here. They give you free sampler appetizer and home baked cookies for desserts. Their dinner options are tasty too. We both had salads with chicken breast. The chicken breast was very tasty. They project on one wall television programs from the 50s and 60s such as Wonder Woman. Felt the ambience was very nice. Would stop by again when given the chance.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

John, his wife and staff could not have been more friendly and responsive. You are greeted & escorted to your table, then GIVEN a full basket sampler of appetizers - hush puppies, waffle fries, cheese, mac & cheese... The main course selections are tasty and well-portioned. The menu said 3 ribs - we got 4!! The ambiance is "ya'll are family" and you can wander up to the front to chat anytime. There are no alcohol offerings (beer would have been nice w/our ribs & fish/chips), but there are MANY homemade delights including shakes, citrus flavored water, etc. When done THEY GIVE YOU homemade cookies that were delicious ... We'll be back!!

Monroe - you REALLY need to get behind this place. Travelers - it is a MUST go!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We've been coming here since they opened. Have tried most items on the menu. We have never had a bad meal! Food is full of flavor, moist meat, variety of sides to choose from. Desserts are wonderful as well. Happy to bring friends to introduce them to this gem!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

My daughter recommended this lovely little spot to my wife and I, so we had to stop in and try it for ourselves. The owner, Big Daddy John, welcomed us, seated us, and actually sat with us and explained the menu. My wife enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich and I had a wonderful cheeseburger. The food is extremely tasty and flavorful. It was obvious they use quality ingredients. We are looking forward to going back sometime very soon.

1  Thank Sasmo17
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We decided to come for the first time to this establishment based on the good reviews and we were very pleased with the atmosphere, the owners, as well as the entire dinner for the 4 of us. And the free fried sampler and homemade cookie was a very unique and special touch to the evening. I had the Skagit Valley burger and for a $1 more I chose a salad instead of waffle fries and my oh my, was it the best little salad ever! Spinach with strawberries, blueberries, feta, and walnuts....YUMMY!