Review of Mt. Rainier Ranch

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Eliza E
Rochester
“Chose to lose my money rather than stay!”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

If I could have reached you in any other way I would have first tried that but it has been difficult from the outset. I did not receive call backs or requests via email prior to arrival. On arrival we were surprised at the condition of the house and property surrounding house. The house was surrounded by high weeds and looked totally unkept. The amenities advertised are not accurate. For instance, air conditioning consists of open and unscreened windows! Also there are no curtains on the windows. I see on other responses that you fall back on this being this being a 100 year old house but we've stayed in many other homes that age or older and they were in much better repair. Your advertising says 24 hour front desk service but we sat on the front porch for 20 minutes waiting for someone to respond to our phone call even though we had said when we would arrive. There was a note on the door identifying 2 possible locations to find the inn keeper but there was no one at either of these locations. We were prepared to share a bathroom but on arrival found that we would be sharing with 2 other families, one being a family of 4! You advertise 3 bathrooms but we were only shown 2 bathrooms and the second one would be shared with the campers and was on a different floor. The breakfast that was laid out for the following morning consisted of miniature chocolate covered donuts and a bowl of fruit. (Bed and Breakfast?) Fighting against our intuition we thought we could just get through one night but as we walked out to get our luggage, the hand rail came off in my hand. Thank God I wasn't leaning on it as I just had a knee replacement a year ago! That was the final straw and we decided to drive a little further to Tacoma for the night. We found a beautiful, clean, full breakfast hotel for the same price we paid for Mt Ranier Ranch! We hope this will be helpful for others as we were unable to find any reviews when we booked and thought we'd take a chance on a new business, we're sorry for that now.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing