“Always delicious pasteries”

Mon Amie Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Mill Creek
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This bakery was in our old neighborhood so when we visited we went for coffee & the breakfast sandwiches. They were filling and savory. Coffee is always very good and their fruit tarts are do die for. They make everything right there, daily. Coussaints & scones are tasty too. I have not been able to find a suitable new bakery that makes the tarts that good.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

So glad I found this café. The friendly girl behind the counter was ready to describe whichever desserts I had a question about. All the staff were friendly and accommodating. I wanted to order a coffee to go with my sandwich and dessert, and when I misunderstood the waitress's explanation about the gelato special they have going on in June, she turned it into a coffee for me :) How sweet of them. Thanks you guys! Coffee was delicious as well as the food.

1  Thank helene282
Reviewed 11 April 2017

So, I'm a bakery snob. I have long been a critic of baked goods around the USA and globally. If I'm going to consume vast quantities of carbs, then I will savor them as long as possible. I live in the neighborhood with the original Bakery Nouveau, and this place certainly rivals it. I completely stumbled over this place without any knowledge or recommendations. I was STUNNED at how incredible Mon Amie is. I had several items, all made with imported French butter, and if you don't think you know what a difference that makes, IT DOES. I was taking dessert to a potluck dinner with close friends. I ordered the apple tart with vanilla custard (layers of flavors upon the palette), the pecan pie/tart (perfect texture), oatmeal cookies with cranberry-raisins (a candidate for The.Best.Cookie.Ever - again, a symphony of perfect texture and flavor), and the basic chocolate chip cookie - also superb. Not knowing how good it would be, I did try any of the many beautiful breads there. All of us at the dinner party savored every bite of each of these baked goods; They were amazing. Next time without hesitation, I'll try more items ... but I won't walk out without another one of those very special oatmeal cookies. YUM!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This place is fantastic. The pastries are delicious and the drip coffee is smooth and flavorful (not bitter at all). But by far, the service is top notch. The girls behind the counter greet everyone warmly as they walk in... they are kind, helpful and fun! Awesome all around

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We were looking for a good local place to get an occasional cappuccino. This is a nice small shop where the coffee has been good, and the baked goods are delicious and tempting. There are all different kinds of baked goods, from tarts to croissants to cookies. During Christmas, they had some seasonal items in both coffees and goodies. The ladies that work there are always friendly. It's our new go-to place.

Been to Mon Amie Bakery and Cafe? Share your experiences!