“Good addition to the locale!!”

Maple Valley Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Maple Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times now and it is definitely several notches above other options such as Red Robin or Applebee’s; definitely better than Shari’s, both in food and atmosphere.
Staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
The tomato basil soup was well balanced and not overly salty! The BLT was very substantial and satisfying!
The bread pudding however was too sweet and lacking Sufficient custard , it is after all, a primary ingredient!
That being said , I will be back for girlfriends lunches!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Cute place. We were seated for brunch quickly around noon on a Sunday. The food overall was average, but the pancakes were great! The thing that put these pancakes on a different level was the vanilla butter! Now, I'm not typically a butter person (the extra calories aren't worth it for me), but I could have eaten this vanilla butter with a spoon! I'd go back just for more of that butter!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this place after we moved into our new home. The food and service were good and I'm sure we'll pay them another visit soon.

1  Thank Gina L
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I don't know why I go back to this restaurant. The service is incredibly slow every time I come. Doesn't matter if they are busy or not. The food is mediocre at best. The servers seem to not want to be there: don't smile or engage with the customer, don't hustle, don't come back around to see if you need anything. Was supposed to get 20% off and didn't receive full amount. When brought to the server's attention, she looked annoyed. Took her awhile to fix it and then I ended up getting charged three times for the meal. The patio area was ok. We had four adult sized people and were put at a tiny table when there were other larger tables available. The place was not busy. The only thing I like about this place is it is close to home.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We came here because we had a $15 coupon in our Entertainment Guide. That was nice as prices were a bit on the high side. $9 for a mozzarella cheese ball appetizers with a lot of fufu but not much cheese. $15 for most burgers along with fish and chips and $30 for a NY steak.

I opted for a St. Louis rib platter and my wife had fish and chips. The food was pretty good but our server Brooke, made the evening special. She found out it was our wedding anniversary and she got us a huge apple cobler with ice cream for desert for free. We appreciated her attentiveness.

There were lots of TV's with the Seahawks game on and it turned out to be a very nice evening.

1  Thank County-Hunter