“Hopefully not slipping!”

Mod Pizza
Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in Maple Valley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Have been coming once or twice a week since opening. Always have been pleased but last time we were in the first server that began our order was rather rude but we ignored it because everyone else was great. Stopped in today around 9pm and the same server took our order and was more than rude, he litterly rolled his eyes at me and was obviously very irritated with us! Sorry but it is a create your own! Was trying to get males name but it was busy and did not want to hold up someone else’s order!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I like the freshness of the food being prepared...Love the thin pizza crust. The staff are efficient, welcoming and have great sense of humor. They work hard to get you down the line with your designated foods (in the quantities you like), quickly, and enjoying what you have ordered. The place is very open and can get noisy, but it is very casual and family friendly.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

First time to Mod Pizza and I found it quite interesting-not your usual pizza spot. I thought ordering was kinda like Chipotle, it was ine price for the Pizza, but you picked which items went into the pizza, as many or as few as you wanted. It wasn't another $0.50 or $1 for each topping. I thought it was a great deal for lunch.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Visiting daughter and son-in-law for Thanksgiving. Taking a break from turkey left overs. Guys enjoyed chicken BBQ and frankly forget what the women ordered, but plates left clean. My first try of Mannys Pale Ale which I really liked, but agree with earlier reviewer that they should increase their beer selection.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food is always awesome but the service can be dicey at best. Some days are good, some days are horrible. Suffer through the service if you land here on a bad day for a great MOD.