“?Tiene Usted Hambre? Not After Dinner Here!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hacienda Del Mar Mexican
Ranked #24 of 64 Restaurants in Maple Valley
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was a spacious Mexican restaurant with a large menu. The quality of the food itself was average or slightly above average. But two things stood out to us:

- an actually-spicy complimentary salsa (for once!)
- huge portions - watch out because the large variety on the menu might easily lead you to order too much

It can be tricky getting to the front door. Enter the plaza entrance on the main drag and wrap around the west/back side of the building to get to the entrance on the south side.

It's worth a stop if you're hungry, in the area, and have a hankerin' for Mexican.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The food is good and hot. Typical Mexican fare with the ability to have dietary needs met. Has good access and parking

Reviewed 1 May 2017

The food falls below the taste of a Tex-Mex restaurant which tends to use more spice to add flavor. My beef fajitas were overcooked and almost tasteless. I would have preferred to taste cumin and pepper (any red pepper would do) but that was not the case. The vegetables were of good quality. The service was poor and our waiter was rather surly, as if we were a burden to him. We won't return.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I absolutely LOVE this place. It's not easy to find. I only found it by accident. But what a happy accident! The food is simply outstanding. It's fairly authentic which is always nice in a Mexican restaurant. What really sets this place apart is the friendliness of the people; they are incredibly nice and provide outstanding service every time. The portion sizes are more than ample and the prices are lower than you might expect for such large portions of delicious food. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Three of us stopped in for a bite to eat. My MIL and I split a chicken quesadilla and brought 2 triangles home for later. My husband enjoyed the basic beef nachos. The service was friendly and efficient. The salsa is really good - if you like spicy. They do have mild too. My only complaint is no draft beer!