“Donut Heaven”
Review of Crown Doughnuts

Crown Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Maple Valley
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I go here every other weekend with my kiddos. They love this place. The cruller donuts and plain donuts holes are light and flaky. Big selection, they never disappoint.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Oh, my, one day I broke out of my "I have to have an apple fritter" mode and tried a maple bar. I didn't even really like maple bars before that time, but Crown Donut's maple bar is sheer bliss. It's so soft, so light, so sweet, so so so amazing. Buy one today. And tomorrow.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

The best apple fritters ive ever had! Lots of variety and everthing is fresh! The location is a little hard to get in and out of but its SO worth it

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Stopped in this morning for a dozen donuts. Lots to choose from. Very delicious donuts. Even got some donut holes free with my order.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

When my staff needs a pick me up- I go to Crown Donuts. Much more well received than Top Pot in my office. We have a professional baker on my staff and he says they are his fave. Thanks CROWN. YUMMMMM! fresh and tasty