“Treat for grandkids.”

Ranked #17 of 312 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Description: The Rock Wood Fired Pizza is a family friendly, full service, unique dining concept. Though the focus may be on our hand-tossed wood fired pizzas, The Rock offers a variety of Foods for all moods. Throw in our microbrews and custom Rocktail drinks, and you truly have something for everyone to enjoy. And don't worry about the children, we've got a full kids' menu for those little rockstars!
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

They stayed on top of our service so that was good. Over all it went well and will probably return to see if service is consistent. Consistent service is a sign of good management oversite so well see if the staff are all good.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

In the Lynwood area on business and staying nearby so decided to try The Rock Wood. I like spicy foods so I tried the personal size Crazy Train pizza. Very nice pizza. Thin, crispy crust with just the right amount of toppings to keep the slices from falling apart under the weight of the toppings. The Italian sausage was particularly good.

Tried the Sledge Hammer IPA, one of their own beers. It was a serviceable IPA. Went wel with the meal.

If I am ever back in the Lynwood area, I would definitely consider a return visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I enjoyed a pleasant dinner at the Rock Wood Fired Pizza recently. They're easy to find with plenty of parking. I really enjoy their classic rock theme that's throughout the restaurant.

Service can be hit or miss. Once you get your food, though, you're in for a pleasant dining experience. I had one of their delicious personal pizzas. There's just something special about pizza cooked in a wood oven.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great place with a rock n roll theme. Great pizza but the "bucket". If
You indulge the "bucket" is perfect. A fruit punch for adults. I've never had more than one but I think they limit it at 2. The pizzas are great and many choices to pick from. Great attentive staff.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Went to this resturant twice during my visit. They have EXCELLENT meatballs as an app. Pizza was very good as well.

Been to The Rock Wood Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!