“Supper”

The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 308 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Description: The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is a family friendly, full service, unique dining concept. Though the focus may be on our hand-tossed wood fired pizzas, The Rock offers a variety of Foods for all moods. Throw in our microbrews and custom Rocktail drinks, and you truly have something for everyone to enjoy. And don't worry about the children, we've got a full kids' menu for those little rockstars!
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Outstanding pizza cooked perfectly in a wood fired oven. The tomato sauce is just like home made on the spot. The staff are very friendly and provide excellent. This was a great culinary experience in a casual family atmosphere. enjoyed so much I went back a second night and got the same experience.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This is a fabulous place for dinner and cocktails.
Everything i ordered was very tasteful.
The pizzas here are so amazing.
Definitely worth every penny.
Lots of awesome menu items .
Great Happy Hour Specials early and late .
I give this place a two thumbs up

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Took our 3 children to the restaurant. Staff were great, beer was very good, and the pizza was awesome!! Lots of choice here when it comes to food and drinks. We'll be back 100%.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We went back to the Rock again last night and had the best pizza around. The crust is amazing and the toppings and sauce sublime! I only wish that I could try more things on the menu. I just can't get away from the pizza. We ate in the bar and our server Jake was outstanding!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Every order but my first has been messed up

I don't mind the over priced pizza when it's not burnt and messed up

Been to The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen? Share your experiences!