“Good breakfast--would make the drive again”
Review of Stricker's Cafe

Stricker's Cafe
Ranked #24 of 323 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We had errands to run in South Snohomish County and decided to have breakfast in the area. Found Stricker's and it was good food--they know how to crisp the hashbrowns when asked! I was a bit surprised for the prices in Lynnwood--but if I was on Capitol Hill in Seattle, I wouldn't blink at them. The pancakes were good but they need a different syrup.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Service was good and friendly.The three of us ate different things and all were satisfied.
Bill was a bit less that I would have expected,would definitely come again.No snooty
"atmosphere" just a coffee shop with good food,service,and prices.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the food quite a bit. It was all fresh and tasty. The coffee was mediocre though. The service was slow at first, but then our favorite waitress took over and she's on the ball.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We visited on a Wednesday mid-morning. The exterior is a strip mall not particularly well kept up. The odd looking wooden chef statue in front of the place didn't add to our confidence in the place but we'd heard it was good so we went on in. The interior isdark though well lit but seemed dingy with mis-matched chairs and tables and dark wood that didn't make it feel too inviting.
The waitress was nice, fairly efficient but had little in the way of personality.

We ordered the senior breakfast deals. My wife got the Greek omelet and I got the chili one. Both came with hash browns and toast though I paid a $1 more for a biscuit. Both breakfasts came out promptly and as ordered. Both were delicious! The biscuit was one of the best I have had in a long time. We did ask for green tobasco but it never came. We were served water right away and the coffee we ordered also came promptlyand was refilled often. Not the best coffee but it was fine.

Total bill was about $24 before the tip. Again, great breakfast but the place really could use a remodel.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been here several times and it's the same thing every time....quaint little place, just off the main road and good eats. They make a good cup of coffee too!

1  Thank Tony P