“Very impressed”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #1 of 9 Quick Bites in Lynnwood
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent. I had the grilled chicken sandwich. I was more impressed with the business efficiency and how well staffed they were. This place rocks. People enter in mass and a large line forms. 3 minutes later the line is gone. The drive thru has a double lane entry manned by 2 staffers taking orders in person. At the drive thru pick up counter a staffer delivers the food to the cars. Must have been 30 employees present. Fresh brewed iced tea, squeezed lemonade, hand spun milk shakes. Hard to beat the quality here. There are cheaper fast food outlets, but Chick Fil A is worth it.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

So happy this chain has made its way to the north west. Never a disappointment with the food! Highly recommended for a try

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Look, the food is good. But what makes this place an all star is their people. You feel like everyone takes pride in a job well done - giving the kind of service with a smile you don’t always get at a fancy restaurant. Don’t let a long line bother you, they move very quickly. I adore their nuggets and frozen lemonade. If you are gonna have fast food - this is where you should go!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We got there at 10.23am looking for a delicious, fresh grilled chicken burger. No. Breakfast only until 10.30, unless we want to wait 15 minutes for a special order. What? There was one person actually working (a very busy girl on the drive through), and the rest just seemed to stand or walk around talking loudly. It took us about ten minutes to get our small order of a couple of egg things with soggy hash brown dots, coffee, and a little box of chicken bits in bread. $20.
OK, bottom line: Slow, not cheap, and the food left me nauseous from all the fat. Even the coffee was rank, and we tossed it. It was awful. Never going back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I don't know what the hype is about because the food wasn't that good. It was ok. I had the chicken burger and the nuggets. The burger was better. The original sauce is not good. Too mustardy. The ice cream cone tasted off and had a weird smell to it. I don't think I would go back.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Chick-Fil-A? Share your experiences!