“Good price, good pizza”

Astoria Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #10 of 323 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I say good pizza because I haven't found a great pizza place here. We had great pizzas in NY and NC. But for around here this is a good option. The prices are good too.15 dollars for a large pepperoni and mushrooms. They may have other deals but that's what I paid for last time I visited.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a local pizzeria while traveling on vacation, and this place really fit the bill.

Our pizzas had a thin and tasty crust, well balanced amount of toppings, and amazingly delicious cheese.

While we waited for our pizzas (not long even during Saturday's dinner hour) we noticed local families arriving to eat in the dining room or to grab carry-out.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We were in the neighborhood looking for a casual, local restaurant with great food.
We certainly found it here. The people here are wonderful, the food is better than
most restaurants at twice the price. This place is a real winner. We were thrilled
to find this place and we tasted the pizza and a couple pasta dishes, all delicious. If we were locals this would be our destination for pizza and Italian fare.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We are recent transplants from Brooklyn NY and tried Astoria pizza a few months ago.
While I don't think it's quite up to the pizzas I was used to back East, they make a pretty good pie for sure.
I asked the owner about the name and whether it had anything to do with the Astoria section of NYC. He told me the original owner gave it the name and he's kept it.
Is it the best pizza I've had in this area? Maybe not the very best, but definitely a good pizza and much, much better than a commercial chain-type pizza.
Come and try it yourself; I bet you'll like it too!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I brought a group of 10 teenagers in for my daughter's birthday. The pizza was really good. Thick crust, lots of choices for toppings, good cheese. Very good pizza. The staff was all very nice! And we all had a wonderful time.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Astoria Pizza & Pasta? Share your experiences!