“Solo Lunch”

Sparta's Pizza & Spaghetti
Ranked #27 of 323 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Full service italian restaurant serving The Best Pizza in the Universe, house made sauces, dressings and pizza dough at affordable prices served by friendly staff. Two lacations to serve you. Lynnwood and Bothell
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Great waitress , nice relaxing atmosphere . I go out solo all the time and sometimes, well most of the time to be accurate - you are treated differently its hard to explain , but sometimes its very uncomfortable makes me feel really bad , I had a great lunch here - mini pizza and salad - glass of rose was treated kindly and the food was exceptional - salad and blue cheese dressing was amazing - took ha;f the pizza home and it was great re heated for dinner !!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 16 April 2018

By far, theee best Pizza in Snohomish County, nothing compares to their Sparta's Special. Add pineapple to it and OOOO man. A little spendy, but you get what you pay for.. I go here once a month, but would go a lot more if my budget would allow it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Every time I am in Lynnwood I HAVE to go to Sparta's. The pizza is great, SO cheesy! Everything else in the menu is good too. Love, LOve, LOVE Sparta's!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We LOVE Sparta's. Whenever we come through Lynnwood we love to meet family here. This place has a Greek sounding name, Italian food (Pizza and Pastas mostly) and Danish cheese. I'm Danish and never knew that Danish cheese was so good!

We love coming here for pizza. I don't think we have ever tried anything else. Having pizza here reminds me of the gooey delicious pizza that we had in Chicago but the Chicago pizza just oozed all over the place and this stuff as cheesey as it is it stays on the crust.

So GOOD!!! Staff are wonderful! Engaging! Funny! Personable and Knowledgeable!

We LOVE IT!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I tried it one time and it was barely passable so I thought maybe it was just an off night or their cook wasn't very good.About 8 months Later I went back to try it again..I ordered meatballs and lasagna the second time and the food tasted off..slightly tainted but thought maybe it's just the way they seasoned it...Well I started feeling ill right after eating it. I will never go back. My sister said the same thing..that the food tasted off.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank LisaW3514

Been to Sparta's Pizza & Spaghetti? Share your experiences!