“"YAHOO" for Yeh Yeh's”

Yeh Yeh's Vietnamese Sandwiches
Ranked #10 of 309 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Wow, what a find! I just love places like this, you know the ones where you say to yourself, hmmmm, I'm not really so sure about this one. Even in a foreign country, I'd question the location that shares the alley with the back of the adjacent Asian vegetable market. So I looked it up, Because the restaurant name, sandwich shop had almost sent us away, sure glad that we checked the menu, because what Vietnamese Cafe doesn't also have some form of PHO or soup; which was what my wife was after. Me, I was just hungry, and anxious to see how good their sandwich selection was. I was not disappointed, and neither was she. I can speak for the sandwich from their specialty menu. I ordered the Brisket Sandwich, and when I picked-It up off the counter, I thought, damn, is it just me, or is this sandwich as hefty as it feels (has to be close to a one pound sandwich). Well, let me tell you, almost 45 minutes later, I finally finished off the last bite, ohh God, that was tough. easily the best Vietnamese Sandwich I have ever had!! OH yeah, for this feast of suuuuuuch tender Brisket, I paid a whopping $7.50!! Places like this don't exist anymore, or so I thought??
Do yourself a favor, try it, if you don;'t agree, slam me, it;s that good!
just a few blocks down from the Costco Business center store which was where we had just come from, and a better bargain than Costco!!!
Thank me later, your welcome!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The line is often long, but it moves fast and is evidence of the delicious and reasonably priced food.

We ordered the grilled chicken bahn mi. Crunchy outside and soft on the inside rolls + just right pickling on veggies + tasty and moist grilled chicken = craveable sandwich.

Definitely will be back!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Their Pork sandwich is not only a good price, but it tasty too. Made on fresh buns, it is really good with jalpenos on them.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Love this hidden gem. Always consistent in taste and service. Pork Bahn Mi is my favorite. Call ahead and order is always ready and never any mistakes in take out orders as well which is a pain if you have driven off already.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great sandwiches, I prefer the grilled pork. The bread is crusty on the outside, but so soft in the middle. The perfect balance. The service is quick and friendly even if they are busy. Add a couple of egg rolls to balance out your meal. Excellent everytime!