“Quick and good”

Mod Pizza
Ranked #6 of 323 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: MOD Pizza specializes in individual artisan-style pizzas Made On Demand (MOD) in a fast, friendly and stylish environment. All pizzas are cooked by hand in an 800 degree display oven and ready in under 5 minutes with as many toppings as you like for one low price. You can also create your own salads. Northwest beers on tap, wine, sodas and milkshakes. Takeout, awesome music, patio dining.
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We always take our grandkids here when they come to spend the night. It’s super quick and always great. You can get your pizza exactly how you want it.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I'm pretty impressed with this place. The variety and quality of ingredients, the thin crust, and the overall atmosphere puts this in my top 5 list for pizza places in the northwest.

My vegi loving wife had broccoli on hers and was overall impressed. I had sausage, pepperoni, bacon, and Canadian bacon on mine with Greek olives and feta. I couldn't have asked for a better combo for my mood at the time. They also had a caramelized pear ice tea which was fantastic.

Overall it gave me a new perspective on pizza and i started dreaming about what other combos i might have in the future.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I like the thin crust pizza and being able to choose whatever toppings I want. Service is fast. I do think this location could do a better job of keeping the dining room tables, floors, and trash area clean.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We had never been to MOD pizza before, but the staff were very good at explaining what we needed to do. There are some pizzas which they've already designed but even these can be customised by going along all the ingredients and adding a few extras. The bases were really tasty and the prices were really reasonable. We liked it so much we ended up seeking out another one when we were in central Seattle. I would thoroughly recommend it to everyone and wish they'd come to England!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Excellent pizza! Very tasty and fresh. Employees were very friendly, helpful and explained everything to me on how to order. Restaurant and restrooms were super clean. This was my first time here and will be coming back many times to come.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Mod Pizza? Share your experiences!