“Good food after a tiring day”
Review of P F Chang's

P F Chang's
Ranked #30 of 323 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Asian
Description: P F Chang's has 285 restaurants in USA
Description: P F Chang's has 285 restaurants in USA
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had taken a day trip to Mount Rainer and then we are there in the night. Just ordered 3 items but quantities were so good and food also very tasty. Good veg options too. Quick service and nice ambience too

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 May 2018

This is the first time I have eaten at a P.F. Chang's. The atmosphere was very relaxed and upscale. The waitress we had was one of the best servers I have had in a long time. The food was delivered fast and hot and was very very good. The food is a little pricey for Chinese food, but the quality, service and atmosphere make up for the slightly higher costs. I am usually very critical of Chinese restaurants, but next time we are in Lynnwood I will make it a point to eat here again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I've come all the way to America... why have Chinese? Because our host said, you've got to try it. PF Chang's is all over the States, and to be honest, when it's a chain this big, it's either got to be real good,or it's an institution dying out. I'm glad to say the experience was great. Flavours were authentic, portion sizes just right, service great. Our host was gluten intolerant and they did everything right by him. Will I be back if I lived in America? I'd be a regular!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Wish we had this restaurant in Vancouver. Family favorite every time! The spicy prawns and the Mongolian beef are very good. Would have given it a 5 but our table and 1 of the chairs was extremely greasy, which ended up all over my pants

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017

We wanted to eat a light dinner so we dropped into P F Chang's. The great thing about their menu is that there is such a great selection of food. My husband enjoys their barbecued ribs and I enjoy the crab wontons and lettuce wraps with chicken. You get six ribs which are very meaty, four crab wontons and the lettuce wraps serve two easily. Needless to say, we had more food than we wanted but each dish was excellent and filling. Our waitor was very good at what he did and enthusiastic in helping us.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to P F Chang's? Share your experiences!