“Seafood-centric and tasty cocktails”

Anthony's Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 311 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great birthday lunch here ar. She had clams. And I had ahi poke plate. Included edamame, seaweed, wasabi and rice Very generous portions. The Moscow mule and the Cosmo were delicious . Quick service. Quiet place for a nice intimate lunch

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Having disembarked from a 21 day Panama Canal cruise, how could we be hungry? Yet somehow, we found ourselves at Anthony’s on a Sunday afternoon and we had the most delectable meal.
I had a special of Alaskan Salmon with risotto. I am still drooling as I write just thinking about how tasty and perfect it was. My husband had fish and chips which he said was good too. But I figure if you are going to be somewhere where the fish is this fresh, eat the freshest and most unique dish
It is also a great spot for watching the water and the people especially if a ship is in.
I can recommend this place highly.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We were served by Jordan who was truly outstanding. Sharp, amazing attitude and was so interested in making our dining experience pleasant. The Ciopinno and chowder were delicious.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Let me start out by saying I am an Anthony’s fan. Try to go to their properties whenever possible.
We hit during Happy Hour and sat in the bar, it was busy but service was good. (Happy Hour 3–close) the beers and wine are about $1 off, they have several menu choices for a great price. My husband had the “Salmon Swimmers”, 2 little salmon sandwiches, he said they were very good. I had the Mussels, they were very nice.
Great stop, attractive, clean property. Check it out when you are at Alderwood Mall!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Impeccable server! Jordan’s care gave us the sense our time there was of his prime importance during our dinner. His timing was perfect. His suggestions appreciated.

Keep your eye on this sharp young man! We think he will go far!

Suzanne Bachelor

Been to Anthony's Seafood Grill? Share your experiences!