“Great Dessert”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Leavenworth
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Cold Stone is our favorite spot in Leavenworth for dessert! We always visit when we are in town. The mixtures that they make are decadent! The challenge is choosing from the vast variety of choices! Yummy!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The ice cream is very good with lots of different choices. The only reason we did not score it as excellent is because they only had one employee serving ice cream and the line was very long, so there was a long wait.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My favorite ice cream place of all time!!! Never disappoints my cravings! This cold stone is always so welcoming even when super busy! Crew is fast and efficient! I love it. I even drive 45 minutes sometimes just to get the ice cream and go home!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The perfect place to finish off your dinner. The ice cream is really dense and loaded with yummy calories, so think splitting a cup or getting a smaller serving if you counting fat calories.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came here for a dessert after dinner at Munchen Haus and enjoyed the ice cream and mix-ins. The service was prompt and friendly.

Tanya D, General Manager at Cold Stone Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank you for your visit. We hope you come back and see us again soon!