“Fabulously delicious!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 8th & 9th Street
Description: ABOUT US: "The European Steakhouse with an American Heart." Mozart's Restaurant embodies the qualities of Amadeus himself; innovative, creative, and timeless. Located in downtown Leavenworth, WA; Mozart's has been a family run restaurant serving fine European cuisine and wines for over 20 years. With a recent change in ownership in 2016, Mozart's remains in the family with We are excited to be offering a new menu, craft cocktails, and a growing whiskey library with over 30+ whiskeys. MENU: Our seasonally changing menu consists of some of the best European cuisine in Leavenworth, WA. We have some great new additions for the winter: Firsts: Goat Scored and FIlled Artisan Demi-Baguette with Parmesan & Garlic Butter, Clam Chowder, Goat Cheese Potato Cakes, Crabcakes, and Fondue Lighter Provisions: Harvest Salad, Bourbon Burger, and Stacked Reuben, Blackened Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Mains: Wild Boar Stout Stew, Pesto Penne, Certified Angus Top Sirloin, Filet Mignon and much more!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Everything here was great. They have German, Austrian and American dishes and our family sampled all of them. Wonderful flavors and large portions. Service was great. Tables were not jammed together and the layout was nice for our group of 7. Nice selection of imported beer and wines.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere but sadly lacking in service.. very unprofessional casual waiter, slipped the too warm wine into our glasses and tried to offer desserts before we'd finished pur meal. I had snitzel, very plain and served like warm. my husband's Reuben sandwich was delicious but the sloppy (dirty uniform) of the young waiter meant we paid and left quickly.

Disappointed that more Austrian specialities were not on offer here.. too American orientated food to be authentic.

1  Thank rosee266
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

All courses were fantastic... I felt like I was back in Europe. Live music and the service was 5 Star. Our server Leah P was outstanding. Definitely the best restaurant in Leavenworth and would compete with most premium restaurants in large metropolitan areas.

1  Thank Eric C
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Just had an excellent meal at Mozart’s. The Reuben was sooo good and the sweet potato fries were out of this world. Pork schnitzel was one of the best my husband has ever had. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Had not been in for a few years (since when it was Café Mozart's), and I am so happy that we decided to try out their new menu! The food was delicious! Great menu, properly cooked, beautiful presentation, and very accommodating for dietary restrictions. I'm a local, and always checking out the high-end restaurants in town. I'd have to say they may BE the top right now! I look forward to our next visit.

1  Thank CCEWashingtonState