Review Highlights
Beautiful little music shop!

The little music boxes, crystals, clocks and pieces on display were very cute. This shop is small... read more

Reviewed 19 December 2018
Nostalgiyeah
Bellevue, Washington
Love this place

Reviewed 16 October 2017
jennygirl05
Carthage, Texas
via mobile

All reviews music box music shop boxes crystals musical
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We love all the beautiful music boxes and clocks this store has to offer. My husband surprised me with the most amazing Wizard of Oz globe from here. There's such a variety, every one is sure to fall in love with something. The kids definitely love it!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This little shop is full of amazing music boxes. The sounds are wonderful and give a peaceful feel to the busyness of Leavenworth. The two ladies working that day were very helpful. My friend was looking for a particular music box and they went out of their way to help her find what she was looking for.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Wow this place is great, a wide array of music boxes, crystals, clocks too
I have been here a few times and always find something new that I can't live without!!!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, lots of clocks and music boxes. A few tiny music boxes that are inexpensive but there's allot of high end clocks and music boxes.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Wow, this was a fun place to play around and check out different music boxes. My wife and I had a blast playing. The ladies inside were very nice and friendly. Definitely worth the stop!!!

Date of experience: January 2016