“One of these in very town”
Review of Post Office Tavern

Post Office Tavern
Ranked #47 of 100 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Classic local bar culture. Dudes sitting around the bar waiting for the shift change while golf plays on the TV. Bartender sharing inside info with loud guy who should be at work or at least looking for work... The martini; however, was sublime. :-)

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I love this place. They have awesome food, and beverages too!! The service is really good. I think they have one of the best cheese burgers in town.They also have a bacon chicken ranch sandwich that is great! You can go in to relax and have a few drinks. Or have a great lunch or dinner. Or play pool....and pull tabs!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Almost a dive bar with karaoke. Fun little joint with some friends serving bar food. Ranier and PBR talls offered...

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Came to the post office to watch the game. They have many TVs available for this, though not all of them have sound. The drinks were great and there's pool or darts you can also play. It's a pretty big venue, though it fills up quickly on game day. We were fortunate to get a seat and then we parked it. The door man/bouncer was a little intense. Nice but seemed a little over concerned about some things. When my husband was paying our tab he walked clear across the bar to tell him not to lean on the bar, he wasn't leaning on it, he was just signing the check and thought it was a little over kill to get on him about it, when there was a lot of people around doing the same thing. He was friendly as we left, just not sure why he was so intense about something so silly. We would definitely come back.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The night was becoming of desperation...Thanksgiving and nothing seemed opened. Then out of the corner of my eye, I see people, movement inside. Beer! Pool Tables! Pinball! That's all I need...ok and a couple of Jagger Shots since roaming the night seemed neverending! This was a perfect find and quenched my thirst easily. Good find! Pat on my back! :)