Leavenworth Village Inn
Granite Hills Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
USD 193*
Bavarian Lodge(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
USD 172*
Obertal Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
USD 122*
Der Ritterhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
USD 119*
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
USD 110*
Linderhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
USD 175*
USD 225*
Hotels.com
Alpine Rivers Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
USD 158*
USD 153*
Pine River Ranch(Leavenworth)
USD 245*
USD 229*
All reviewswine barcookiesgrand suitebottled waterno elevatoricicle brewerythe main streetcoffee potcomfortable bedin townthird floorwould stay here againjacuzzi tubfront streetwalking distance to downtownlocation was perfectqueen room
Reviewed 21 October 2011

My wife and I stayed there one night for our anniversary and splurged on the deluxe suite. The room was large but not the one indicated in the pictures at booking and the couch and bed were hard and uncomfortable. Sleeping was hard and left us feeling tired. The fireplace was nice but produced little heat and was mostly for show and the microwave had something wrong with it. It added 30sec every time stop/cancel was pressed. The carpet was also dirty and needed steam cleaning for there was obvious stains. The jetted tub (can only be used 8am to 10pm) was the only thing that made it sort of worth it though the price for one night (about $175 with tax) was just too much. For that price I expected a lot more but was left disappointed. The staff, however, was friendly and willing to answer our questions. I sent this review to management and received no response.

A little note: $225 will be charged automatically if any pets are brought in or if any smoking takes place in the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YouDontKnowMe86
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Have stayed here numerous times was pleasantly surprised when I arrived last time! It was renovated!!!! new lovely linens, marble bathroom floors, beautiful vanity, nice clean and new!! with a warm colour palate. nice light healty breakfast wich is always welcome after a dinner of a pork hock at king ludwigs which is a few staggers away from the hotel ;) will be back very soon!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LadyOBrien
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Upon arrival the greeting was uninviting. No hello no nothing. When asked about parking they said there was one spot for every room. Since a guest double parked and I had to prove it to the front desk girl, since she apparently didn't believe me, I was allowed to park on the street. No sorry or anything like that. When I asked about another amenity that should have been a simple accomidation, I was given a "good luck" answer.

One other thing is that price on the website does not match the price of our actual stay. I think they make up prices as they go or based on availability. With only 19thing rooms, prices should reflect the price advertised.

• Stayed: September 2011
4  Thank delegatedabsents
Reviewed 30 September 2011

This was our first time stay and the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The room was smaller than I expected and only one down pillow out of four which was disappointing. We did have a room overlooking the mountains which was nice but since it was right overlooking the stairway we couldn't really leave the curtains open. The bathroom was quite nice and clean, seemed to have been newly renovated. We also appreciated the little "breakfast" of yogurt, cookie and waters in the fridge that we used in between hikes. And having a fridge was a plus for our food purchases.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank redrufffox
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Great location, just off the Main Street but close enough to walk to town, room was clean and spacious, staff was friendly.
The only place I could find on a weekend with out a two night minimum. On a festival weekend.
My only negative for me was that I was in a room on the first floor, so I could hear the toilet and water running from the rooms above through the wall in my room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple