2,074 results
All reviewsalpine hornindoor and outdoor poolspiano musicmade to order omeletsracquetball courtputting greenacross the streetfree mini golfping pong tablehole putting coursefourth floorexercise roomcross countryevery morningbreakfast roomfantastic breakfastgreat amenities
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our stay Easter weekend at the Enzian did not disappoint. The staff was warm and friendly, the rooms were clean and homey, and the food every morning was spectacular. There are tons of activities on-site from pools, basketball courts, putt putt, and even game nooks by the fire.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My stay was nice, the staff was great and I loved having a patio. The breakfast was excellent and so was the music. The view from the breakfast room is stunning! There were a few missing amenities I like in my room. I like it when I have a coffee pot and microwave in my room. I travel a lot for work and it is convenient so I don't have to eat out all the time. There was a microwave for guests to use, which was great, but I had to get dressed and be presentable to be out and about.

Room Tip: I like it when I have a coffee pot and microwave in my room. I travel a lot for work and it is convenient so I don't have to eat out all the time. There was a microwave for guests to use, which was great, but I had to get dressed and be presentable to be out and about.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

On our way to the tulip festival we always stay the first night at the Enzian... We love the old world charm, the wonderful staff, the amazing staff and, of course, the outstanding breakfast that has a real treat with beautiful alpine horn music!!!! We have been doing this for 20 years now and have always enjoyed our stay immensely!!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Loved the cute rooms, nice full breakfast, morning horn player and beautiful views! The outdoor hot tub felt wonderful and looking at the stars and moon from the hot tub was heavenly. The free gold was an added bonus and very appreciated. Lots of extra amenities. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: A microwave would have been nice
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed couple nights in this inn and were surprised by the interior, amenities (indoor pool, pingpong, racquetball) and breakfast. Kids enjoyed playing with two bunnies in the lobby. Please improve the Internet quality and watch for smoking neighbors.

Room Tip: We liked first floor deluxe room facing the pool.