“Good food; good service”

Ram Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #8 of 185 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was there as part of a group meeting on a conference room. There was lots going on, but the service was top notch, the food and beer came in a very timely fashion and was very good. Their french fries could use some help, though. Too big and not very tasty.

1  Thank RAMWashington

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My business group meets there every week for lunch. They provide a good sized menu with lots of choices and great service. A very reliable restaurant in Lakewood.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the atmosphere. Long day of traveling. I ask the hotel clerk for a nice place to eat, drink and watch the game. He immediately said "The Ram Brewery "

My only complaint is that the fries are advertised as fresh cut. They tasted like frozen. Other than that, it was a great meal.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Came for a a quick bite with my 2 brothers after losing bet on Apple Cup (Go Cougs). WSU lost badly so I owed beer and food. We had two glasses of beer each as they do not have pitchers. Ordered the happy hour nachos and burger and they were good. Beer was also tasty. Waitress nice and friendly and quick on refills. Nice time and watched some hockey on the TV.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We visited the Ram on a very rainy and windy Saturday evening and the restaurant wasn’t very busy. It was nice to have a relaxed dinner with a server who wasn’t pulled in every direction. In fact, our server, Taylor, is the reason I was prompted to write this review. Otherwise, I forget to write reviews for chain restaurants.

Service: Taylor was very friendly and patient with our indecisiveness. He was always smiling. He checked on us often which was great because we always needed something e.g. dipping sauce, refills, etc.

Food: Everything we had tasted delicious. My husband ordered the tuna melt. The rest of the food we ordered was from the appetizer list and each was a enough for a meal in itself.

Restaurant: Seems like a great place to watch a game. Dining area and restrooms were clean.

1  Thank wannabefolkie