Mansion Inn Lake Stevens
USD 88*
USD 96*
Welcome Everett Inn(Everett)(Great Value!)
USD 90*
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
USD 69*
USD 133*
USD 130*
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfresh fruitb bdouble roombreakfast was delicioushighly recommend staying herebed and breakfastplace to stayfriendly hostsview of the lakewafflestracymariner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We originally planned to stay for two nights but loved it so much we extended our stay to three and would have loved to stayed longer but our itinerary didn't allow us to. What a fabulous place and Rod and Tracy, what fabulous hosts, home from home. Location fabulous, home cooked breakfast fabulous, the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in and what a view of the lake. Rod and Tracy couldn't do enough for us, if we lived nearer would definitely visit again.
Irene & Frank. Liverpool England

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

The owners are so sweet and pleasant to be around! My boyfriend and I have roommates and wanted to get away for a night so we booked this little hidden gem. We were shocked upon arrival at how accommodating the owners were and amazed by how pleasant our experience was. We had a small romantic dinner (that we brought) in our room and then got to watch the fireworks that neighbors blew off for New Years. They made us breakfast and accommodated my food allergy with a lovely egg, sausage dish, cut up fruit, and my boyfriends favorite a loaf of homemade cinnamon bread. As if that wasn't enough they had plenty of other options of store bought items but who'd want that over homade! Ha! All in all, we'll be back for sure!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I have stayed at The Mansion Inn about 5 times over the past 2 years. It is the most comfortable and relaxing place I have ever visited. Tracy and Rod, the owners, extend every courtesy to their guests. Rooms are fantastic. Beds are super comfortable. When you start you day hot coffee is waiting for you. Grab a simple breakfast or Tracy will be sure to set you up with a warm plate of scrambled eggs and bacon, waffles or cinnamon buns. And if you get a chance to visit in Dec you will think you are visiting Santa's house. Words cant describe it. You feel like you are going home.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong..all the rooms are great. Wonderful selection of rooms to suit your taste.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I gave an "excellent" the last time we stayed (June 2016), and wouldn't change a thing in that review. The building is beautiful, but definitely the best aspect of this facility is the owners. So welcoming, so friendly, so wanting your stay to be the best. I won't even consider staying at a hotel if we are in the area. And, will do my best to recommend it (insist they stay here if is available) when they are near and need a place to stay. Really the best.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

A beautiful B&B built as a mansion - not a mansion turned into a B&B. Beautiful rooms, beautiful views, and friendly hosts. It was a quick one-night trip to visit family in Lake Stevens. I stayed in a beautiful double room - very comfortable and clean. Next time I will bring my wife for a more leisurely stay in this beautiful B&B, in this beautiful area. Great breakfast also.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo