All reviewsfresh fruitbreakfast was delicioushighly recommend staying hereplace to staylake viewbed and breakfastlonger staytracyhostsseattle
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I gave an "excellent" the last time we stayed (June 2016), and wouldn't change a thing in that review. The building is beautiful, but definitely the best aspect of this facility is the owners. So welcoming, so friendly, so wanting your stay to be the best. I won't even consider staying at a hotel if we are in the area. And, will do my best to recommend it (insist they stay here if is available) when they are near and need a place to stay. Really the best.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

A beautiful B&B built as a mansion - not a mansion turned into a B&B. Beautiful rooms, beautiful views, and friendly hosts. It was a quick one-night trip to visit family in Lake Stevens. I stayed in a beautiful double room - very comfortable and clean. Next time I will bring my wife for a more leisurely stay in this beautiful B&B, in this beautiful area. Great breakfast also.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2016

I can't say enough how wonderful our stay here was. If you check my review history, I've stayed at and reviewed many, many hotels, none were as comfortable, accommodating, luxurious or as welcoming as Rod and Tracey (owners) and this B&B were.

The facility - a Victorian reproduction -- is beautiful, no expense spared; beautiful architecture, stained glass windows/doors, huge gathering/dining rooms.There is a small pool, lots of patio seating with marvelous views of the Lake. We saw two rooms and both had great Lake views. Our penthouse room was very large, king bed, huge bathroom with makeup mirror, double sinks, big shower; Jacuzzi in the room. Window A/C ( not needed for most of the year) as well as a floor fan. Small fridge on the floor. Great breakfasts provided as guests come down.

However, the biggest draw has to be the owners. They are so welcoming and offer so many amenities and make you feel so welcomed. Oh yes, and coming in after dinner and having wine and liquor offered in the bar/great room area is a definite plus .

Really, if you plan a trip in the area, stay here, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

hidden gem in Lake Stevens and glad we found it. Rod and Tracy were wonderful and very friendly! they made u feel like family from the second you walked into the Mansion. Property is astonishing and w/views of the lake from our room, made our stay very enjoyable! will be going back for sure for a longer stay!

Thanks so much and see you guys again.

Joel and Laine P.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Our family held a birthday party/ family reunion here and it was lovely! The mansion and rooms are very comfortable. Our room was large enough to accommodate an extra bed for our daughter. Breakfast was pretty good. I would recommend this Inn to anyone looking for a quiet and comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family