“Over priced and the foods not all that great”
Review of Firecreek Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firecreek Grill
Ranked #110 of 164 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The salad was good though. If you go there with any kind of a crowd present, the noise is deafening. Hard to have any kind of conversation. Both time we were there, there were a few (to many) loud drunks. This along with the salt content of the food makes this place a 'pass-by'. The place is 'self-seating', So ... one would think they would have some cleaned off tables to sit at?

The first time we went there (we had the 12oz Ribeye) the food was so heavily salted we could not finish it. Is this to encourage.more drinking? The second time we went there, I asked the server to lighten up on the salt please! Which they did. Second time I had pasta Alfredo. The pasta was way over cooked, the sauce was a sticky, gooey mess, the meal was a gooey mess. Not worth the $14 I paid for it.

My other half ordered a burger ... they brought her fish-n-chips? The server tried to get her to take the fish. She's have none of that. So back it went and she eventually got her order.

All-in-all ... . I'd pass this place by. There are much better places to eat at.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good place to hang with locals. Steak night is great value. Each night different specials. Plus golf course

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017

1st time there, waitress was Rude and people that sat down after my husband and I party of 6 got their Drinks and order before us and we had to wait another 10 minutes so she could put their order in,,,, The steak was Nasty and Dry,,, had to ask for Sour Cream for my baked potato then had to wait 5 mintints for that,, Lost our business

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Do you ever go to a restaurant or bar and get your tab and think 'what's so happy about this!' ? Think about it.... This place has happy hours where you are not going to think that! Nightly specials and a friendly staff and management top off a happy experience. Stop paying $10 dollars for a 'happy hour' glass of wine across the street. You can spend $7 here, sit on the outside deck in the sun or by the fire pit at night. Take back your Happy Hour people and go here!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

In the last year, Fire Creek has greatly improved. The food is better, the service is efficient and it has a pleasant atmosphere. The restaurant has an outdoor patio overlooking the golf course. Fire Creek has good sandwiches, burgers, and happy hour specials until 6 PM. You will also find a decent beer and wine selection.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Firecreek Grill? Share your experiences!