“Good Chinese Food in Lacey, WA”
Review of Tea Leaf 2

Tea Leaf 2
Ranked #41 of 159 Restaurants in Lacey
Reviewed 15 October 2016

The Tea Leaf is your standard Chinese Restaurant. Nothing fancy on the inside to look at but the food is very good, prices are fair and the owners are awesome. My family and I have a great time eating here and I would recommend it to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

The Tea Leaf Chinese restaurant has been in business for years. Used to be a good bet for decent Chinese food. But the last few years the quality has gone way down. Because of this we usually avoid this place but last night we were hungry for Chinese food so we thought we would give it one more try. Well - we won't be going back ever again! Overall the food was poorly prepared and had NO flavor. We had to put the Mongolian beef in a fry pan to sear it properly and add some Asian cooking sauce to give it flavor. Fried rice was not fried - simply added some frozen veggies and pork pieces to steamed rice. Why can't Thurston County have a decent Chinese restaurant?

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I eat here too often, but it is not because of the lack of a quality experience. The food is fresh and service is good. You are well taken care of and portion size is adequate if not large. I believe you will enjoy your eating experience!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Very good! We absolutely love the egg rolls they are awesome!! I was disappointed that I couldn't just pay a difference and get vegetable fried rice with my meal that we had to get the white rice which we didn't eat and pay for another container of the vegetable fried rice...only complaint...The food was great and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Late 80's decor Chinese joint. Food is good quality but a little on the mild side. They said the generals chicken was "medium", I say it was mild. Decent taste, just not spicy (I like spicy). House rice was good. Wife says the rice is "chopstick friendly" (i.e. a little sticky). This was first time here, they will get a second. Fast & friendly service on Friday at 6.

Been to Tea Leaf 2? Share your experiences!