“Ok food....not sure about the prices”
Review of Sushi Train

Sushi Train
Ranked #81 of 161 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The service was good, our ordered items arrived quickly and the items on the "train" were replaced quickly and tasted fresh. However the prices appeared a little on the high side considering the size of the servings.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Took a very long time to make sushi... It's raw fish. Told them I didn't want the sushi anymore and they refused to take it back.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have dinner here at least once a week & the food is always Excellent. Great Chef, fresh food and very good (attentive) service.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

I'd heard great things about this place so we figured we'd try it out. First, it's confusing if you don't know how things work. Basically, you find an empty seat and when the sushi rolls around on the "train" you take what you want and start eating. Two rolls are on each plate and plates are different colors, which are different prices. When done you start stacking your plates(we stacked ours according to color to make adding them up easier)and put them to the side. There are other items that come around too. When completely done eating the waitress will come by and add them up. Second, If there was something specific you wanted you could order off the menu, which also comes on a colored plate with only 2 or 3 pieces. We found a lot of the sushi coming around was repetitive. I felt there could have been more of a variety without having to order it. It was also hard to tell what was on the plates. If you aren't familiar with sushi, it's a guessing game as to what you're eating. Lastly, it does add up if you're a sushi fiend. At the end my husband and I figured we could have gone to a sushi buffet for the same price or less. The thing that is nice about this is that you are getting a couple of pieces out of a whole roll instead of the entire roll. Just wish there was more to choose from off the "train" instead of having to order everything I wanted. There is also limited seating. Maybe 20 seats, give or take. As far as service, our waitress wasn't too bad. Maybe cause it was so close to closing time and there weren't very many of us in there she was being more attentive and trying to get us out quicker. If ever in the area again we might give it another go. Overall, I found it was average. I have had better sushi elsewhere.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

If you like sushi... Don't eat here. Pretty sure I bit intoTempura Ham sushi (?) which was liberally drizzled in oyster sauce... and Hellman's. In fact, just about all of the conveyor belt selections were doused in some sort of mayonnaise duo? If you put enough sauce on it, Americans will eat it, right? Sigh. Not that I expected much from a restaurant called "Sushi Train" but it was really, really bad. Sad, really. Grocery store sushi is fresher than this, folks. With less mayo.

Been to Sushi Train? Share your experiences!