“Worth One Stop for a Gyro”
Review of Gyro World

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gyro World
Ranked #162 of 291 Restaurants in Kirkland
Reviewed 1 June 2017

The Super Gyro was tasty but not the best ever. I'm from Chicago where a good Greek gyro once a month is a must. This one wasn't as good as a Greek gyro. If your hungry this is a good stop.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

My wife took me to Gyro World in Kirkland for lunch. I had the Chicken Gyro with Greek fries and a Coke - about $9 My wife had just the sandwich at around $6. Yes, thankfully they have Coke and not Pepsi products. The Gyro was served fresh and hot. I ordered no tomatoes, and it came without tomatoes - just like I ordered. The fries were hot and crispy with a generous amount of grated Feta cheese. We did not order any, but they also offer non-Greek items such as hamburgers for picky eaters. I would highly recommend this Greek and Mediterranean café in Kirkland.

Been to Gyro World? Share your experiences!