“Good, But Not Best Gyro Ever.”
Review of Super Gyros

Super Gyros
Ranked #72 of 291 Restaurants in Kirkland
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

They do Mediterranean gyro. I'm for Chicago so I'm used to a Greek hero. It was tasty with a lot of ingredients in it, but not much euro me. I'm used to gyros where the meets about a half a pound.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

You can tell that they really take pride in the fresh ingredients and how the meal is prepared. It is quick and delicious! You cannot go wrong with anything on the menu.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

OK, I rarely give five stars but I have had a void filled twice by Super Gyros.

Not only do the men working the truck have the most welcoming personalities but they are so personable, funny and they even remember their customers. Their customer service is from out of this world and there is not one five star dining experience I have ever had that has met this kind of quality. Restaurants have a lot to learn from them. Trucks have more to offer than people give credit for.

Now, onto the most important part for those who read these reviews...the food! Oh my goodness! The food! It doesn't get better for Greek/European food. The Lamb/Beef meat is melt in your mouth tender in the Gyro. The Lamb Shawrma has such a delicate flavor with tender spiced onions. The hummus is soft and creamy and the homemade tatziki (sp?) is rich, garlicky and you just want to dump it on everything because you can't get enough of it.

Anyway, I'm impressed! If they keep up the great cooking and excellent service, I will be back again and again! PS. The prices are beyond fair for such savored dishes.

Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

These guys are amazing!!! The food was great, fast and convenient. The customer service was outstanding! We will definitely be eating here again before heading back to CO.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

The food here is authentic Mediterranean: shwarma, kababs, falafel ... spelling optional. For $10 you are going to be fat and happy.

Sometimes food trucks are all hype and lackluster food. Not here. It is spicy and tastes like my Turkish friends made it. (I'm 1/2 breed turk with a history of good food.).

You will find it here. The real thing.

Been to Super Gyros? Share your experiences!